Saturday, May 24, 2008

FIRST REAL WEEKEND

Started with my job at accenture, mumbai this monday. It is my first job n it was one hell of a week for me as i'm not habituated to attending classes from 9 to 5. During college days rarely the lecturers would come to d classroom. So every day ending in "y" was like a weekend. I dont say dat weekends r not fun but wen every day becomes a weekend....d real weekends r no more special.

This week was rather different compared to d college life. The induction program fr d first two days, then d training fr d next three days, rising early in d morning n going early to bed everyday, travelling by local trains, being a part of d Mumbai crowd, concentrating in d classrum (which i hv hardly done in d past 4 years)...It has been a hectic week over all.

But i'm relishing d holiday after facing d heat fr d entire week. There's a sweet feeling aftr al d hard wrk. I was unaware of this feeling al these years...They say college life is fun...i agree...but mebbe corporate life wil b fun too...not on d weekdays but d weekends atleast..!!!

2 comments:

Tejas Mankar said...

but mebbe corporate life wil b fun too...

Amen.

Harshad Phadnis said...

Hi you seem to be the common link to this J.D. fella and the hostel I read in his blog.

I guess I've identified my sixth degree of separation (name wise) in his post about his GOA trip. A bloke called HARSHAD PHADNIS (from Mumbai University); MY namesake.

Could you please care to forward his details.

Thanks,

Harshad Phadnis
B.E. Pune University