Monday, July 5, 2010

Sunny days

Sunny days are rare in Mumbai in July. Its always damp, dull, cloudy all thru the rainy season. Had one of those rare sunny days today......i mean literally and metaphorically both.
It dint rain for the whole day today.
Met mom after a while today.
Had a long chat wid an old friend today.
Told him abt a beautiful girl today.
The same girl kept walking thru my mind all day today.
Watched Rafa win the Wimbledon today.
So many wishful things happened today.
Ending the day on a happy note today.
A wish that tomorrow be sunny like today.

3 comments:

Rambo said...

Cool ! keep blogging !

Unknown said...

HI,
I happened to come across your post when I was Randomly searching for VJTI photos. You know what? I like your post for it comes STRAIGHT from the heart. The mere simplicity and the truth and the sincerity of it made me comment, without knowing you.

Good luck,
Shruti.

goyalakshay said...

thanx a lot shruti...btw u too frm vjti...which batch.